- At the crossroads of Europe (easily accessible by plane, by train or by car)
- Creativity, effervescence and dynamism
- An urban development and infrastructures adapted to business tourism (4 tramway lines, important accomodation capacities, an international airport, a recently renovated railway station in the heart of the city, the Park&Suites Arena with a hosting capacity of 14 000 persons...)
- A Mediterranean destination (seaside, sunshine..)
- An incentive destination (way of life, gastronomy, œnology, etc…)
- A stay filled with emotions (hidden treasures, cultural events and magnificient landscapes)
- A city rich by its history that can be seen in every single stone from the thousand-year-old town to the modern one
And one last unescapable point, which reinforces every point evocated before: the professionalism and passion for Montpellier. People (professionals and inhabitants) who love their destination and want to share this passion with the biggest number.